Sunday, February 10, 2013

I did my Tim Holtz February tag today.  I think I like this tag the best of all the others I have made.  I did not have much of the original materials on hand that Tim used so I had to make due with what I had.  Lately my goal has been to use my Photoshop elements more to make it more fun for me so when I can I use it to make things like the Queen of hearts into something I can use in my scrapbooking.  Another kind of funny anecdote is that I do have those lovely labels that Tim used on his tag and I searched high and low in my scrapbook room for them but could not locate them anywhere, someday they will show up...  I did luck out with the embossing folder of the Queen of hearts it was on sale at Joanne's when I went there on Friday our "snow day"!  I was lucky to get it quite reasonably.  Oh well off to do another project and watch Downton Abbey, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment